We support the causes that strengthen our communities.
- A legacy of giving back
- Downloadable grant application
- Requests reviewed quarterly
Iowans have generous hearts. We're part of that tradition.
For more than 100 years, Lincoln Savings Bank has given back to local communities in many ways - and as often as possible. In 2008, in the wake of severe floods and a devastating tornado, we raised money for disaster relief and created a formal foundation. Our efforts have grown over the years, and these days the LSB Foundation donates thousands of dollars annually to charities, community groups and other 501c(3) organizations.
The LSB Foundation accepts grant applications year-round from 501(c)(3) organization in the communities we serve. We are happy to consider any proposals that include the following (all are required for consideration):
- Grant Application Form: Include this form on the top of each proposal copy.
- Cover letter
- Grant proposal: Amount requested, background and mission of the organization, purpose of funding, desired outcomes and how they are to be measured.
- Budget: Provide a cost breakdown for the project or program for which you are seeking funds.
- Leadership: List your group's officers and the members of your Board of Directors.
All grant applications must be mailed to the address below. No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. Please do not send videos.
Lincoln Savings Bank Trust Department
Attn: Joan Rice
242 Tower Park Drive
Waterloo, Iowa 50701
Phone: (319) 233-1900
Grant requests will be reviewed quarterly. Grant applications for 2021 need to be received by:
- August 9, 2021
- November 8, 2021