Affordable funding helps build stronger rural communities.
- Competitive interest rates
- Large credit limits available
- Assistance from lending experts
We help plant the seeds that lead to economic growth.
Farming may be the heartbeat of rural Iowa, but counties and towns do better when the economic climate is diversified. A popular U.S. Department of Agriculture program offers affordable loans to a wide range of businesses and industries for a variety of purposes. At Lincoln Savings Bank, our expert lending team can help your business obtain the funding you need to grow and succeed.
USDA Loan Benefits
- Makes it easier for businesses in rural communities to access financing
- Most types of businesses qualify
- Large average loan amounts
- Competitive interest rates and terms
- Expand or acquire a business
- Purchase commercial real estate
- Purchase equipment or inventory
- Working capital
- Refinance other debts
- Available to businesses of any size, including nonprofits
- Located in a rural area (defined by the USDA as city or town with a population of less than 50,000 people)
- Good credit score
- Proof of revenue
- Ability to provide collateral
- Personal guarantee
- Business owner is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident